Sunday, November 29, 2009

Heart Attack Alfredo Sauce

So I love Italian food. I've never made Alfredo sauce before so this was a new adventure. I didn't realize how bad Alfredo sauce was for you until I made it myself. Don't get me wrong, the flavor is totally worth the years it will take off your life. I wouldn't recommend eating this on a regular basis, unless you were participating in a run for a cure (for rabies).


Ingredients:

1/2 cup sweet butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese

 
Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium/low heat.

Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer. Stir often.

Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.

When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.

While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes. Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.




Whats the best way to make something taste better?..... Bacon, Classy!
 

1 comment: