Monday, March 1, 2010

Oreo Truffles

After making these during the Christmas season and being requested by several people to post the recipe, I decided to end my procrastination and finally put it up. These truffles are incredibly easy to make.... I mean UNBELIEVABLY easy, you'll see.  This one is for you Staci.

In this recipe I used mint oreos, they turned out delicious. I've used regular oreos in the past and they also turned out amazing. 


Ingredients:

Oreos ( I always forget to count how many I use, its about 2 1/2 sleeves)
1 brick of cream cheese
Baking Squares white chocolate 1 1/2 boxes (see picture)

Directiones:

  1. Soften cream cheese in microwave for about 20 seconds.
  2. Put the oreos in a food processor or smash them in a bag until its oreo dust
  3. Mix oreo dust with cream cheese together
  4. Put the mixture in the refrigerator ( covered) for 30-45 minutes
  5. Melt chocolate
  6. Make balls out of the mixture, about golf ball size 
  7. One at a time put the balls into the white chocolate and coat them.
  8. Place on wax paper and put back in the fridge for another hour
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

2 comments:

  1. THANKS AARON!!! You're the best! I'll make you clam chowder anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a good dieting site! I want to make these now, thanks a lot. Grant has you to blame when I become obese.

    ReplyDelete