Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pizza Dip

This is one of my favorite dips, in fact I made this dip 3 times in the past 2 days. Each time it was eaten very quickly and I was asked for the recipe. This is the second recipe I have stolen from my sister April. Its a good one.

Ingredients:
1 block of cream cheese
1 teaspoon dried italian dressing mix
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup fresh parmesan
8 oz pizza sauce
1/4 cup chopped red pepper
1/4 cup chopped green onion

Directions:
  1. Mix the dried seasonings in with the cream cheese spread in a 9x9 pan.
  2. Top with half of the cheeses
  3. Spread on pizza sauce
  4. Top with remaining cheese and chopped red pepper and green onions
  5. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes
  6. Serve with slices of a baguette
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment